Gary Arakelian is a Partner in our Los Angeles office. He specializes in landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainer cases.
- California Bar, 1996
- Federal Bar, 1996
- Attorney Supreme Court of the United States, 2004
- University of La Verne School of Law, J.D.
- Loyola University of Chicago, School of law, International Business Law
- University of Southern California, B.A. International Relations, Communications
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Department of Real Estate, Broker
- California Real Estate Appraiser
- Legal Intern, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Legal Intern, U.S. Marshall's Office, Central Distric of California
- Fluent in Armenian and Romanian