Adrienne Kelly is a Partner in our Creditors’ Rights Practice Group. She has expertise in the field of collection law, creditor’s rights and debt collection.
- California Bar, 2009
- Tennessee Bar, 2016
- United States Supreme Court Bar, 2016
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law J.D.
- Auburn University, B.A. Political Science, summa cum laude
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, San Diego Bar Association: Real Property Division
- Military Spouse J.D. Network
- United States Navy Ombudsman
- Numerous client and public seminars on Identity Theft, Debt Collection, Data Security, and The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act