Alexandra Bashkirova is an Associate Attorney in the San Diego office, handling landlord/tenant matters for residential properties. Prior to coming to KTS, Ms. Bashkirova gained a wide range of experience, including: working in property management in a 1800+ unit community for nearly 9 years, supporting local solo law practitioners in family law and contract dispute cases, and working with the California Board of Equalization’s Tax Appeals Assistance Program on settlements and payment plans.
Ms. Bashkirova completed her undergraduate degree in English at the University of California, Riverside. She obtained her Juris Doctor at the University of San Diego School of Law, where she was the Chief Articles Editor of the Journal of Climate and Energy Law and where she received a Pro Bona Service Award for her volunteer service with the Department of Veteran’s Affairs, resolving medical malpractice and employment disputes.
- California Bar, 2012
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Riverside, B.A., English
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Chief Articles Editor, "San Diego Journal of Climate and Energy Law"
- Former member, Phi Delta Phi and Phi Beta Kappa Society
- Former Legal Intern, Department of Veterans Affairs
- Former Resident Services Manager
- Member, San Diego Museum of Art
- Member, Lawyer's Club of San Diego
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Recipient, Pro Bona Legal Service Award, University of San Diego School of Law
- Fluent in Russian