Anna Felton is an attorney in our Concord office. Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, Ms. Felton was an associate at a business and real estate litigation firm in Walnut Creek. Her practice areas include residential and commercial landlord/tenant law, post foreclosure evictions, quiet title, and easement litigation.
- California Bar, 2007
- Montana Bar, 2010 (inactive)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 2016
- University of California, Davis, King Hall School of Law, J.D.
- Stanford University, B.A., Sociology
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Board Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association Litigation Section
- Founder, UC Davis Law East Bay Alumni Group
- City of Concord Leadership Academy
- Senior Articles Editor, Law Review
- Recipient, Excellence in Service, State of Montana Access to Justice Committee