Ashley Hennessee joined Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP in 2020, contributing over 10 years of experience representing creditors in real estate and default related litigation throughout California. Ashley is a skilled and seasoned litigator, but has also served as in-house counsel for a multi-state foreclosure trustee, in which she provided risk-analysis and compliance assessments to the trustee and its lender clients. Though her expertise is in title and foreclosures, Ashley has successfully tried numerous residential unlawful detainer cases in San Diego. She currently handles discovery and law and motion for the firm’s residential Landlord/Tenant Practice Group in the San Diego office.
- California Bar, 2008
- Washington Bar, 2015
- U.S. District Court for the Western and Southern District of California, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Central District of California, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Western and Eastern District of Washington, 2015
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D.
- University of North Alabama, B.B.A., Finance, B.A., Political Science
Areas of Practice:
- Top Rated Lawyer-AV® Preeminent™, Martindale-Hubbell
- Awarded San Diego Super Lawyers, San Diego Rising Star 2015-2017
- Recipient, Wiley W. Manuel Award for Pro Bono Legal Services