Ashley Pourat is an Associate Attorney in our Fair Housing Practice Group. Her practice focuses on the review of leases and documents for fair housing compliance as well as legal opinions. Prior to joining KTS, Ms. Pourat worked in family law, specializing in working with survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking.
- California Bar, 2021
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A., History of Art and Visual Culture
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Extern, Family Law Facilitator’s Office
- Former Judicial Extern to the Honorable Tamila E. Ipema
- Former Intern, San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program
- Former Intern, Monterey County Public Defender’s Office
- Recipient, University of San Diego Merit Scholarship
- Recipient, CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Education Law
- Recipient, Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, California Lawyers Association
- Oral fluency in Farsi