Breana Henley is an Associate Attorney with our Landlord/Tenant Law Practice Group in San Diego. Ms. Henley counsels clients in landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers.
- California Bar, 2022
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., Political Science, Communications and Media
- University of California, San Diego, Paralegal Studies Certificate
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Vice President of the Sports and Entertainment Law Society
- Former member, Advocates for Children and Education
- Former member, San Diego International Law Journal
- Former member, Intellectual Property Law Association
- Former member, Business Law Society
- Former Legal Intern, University of San Diego School of Law Civil Clinic
- Licensed California Notary Public
- Former President, Northridge Owners Association