Tyler Greer is a Trial Attorney in the Irvine office who specializes in landlord/tenant law. Mr. Greer has extensive experience in conducting trials and litigating matters in both sate and federal courts. He primarily represents property owners and management companies in disputes related to lease agreements, evictions, security deposits, habitability issues, and other landlord/tenant matters. In addition, Mr. Greer is adept in appellate law and has handled appeals in the California Court of Appeals and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- California Bar, 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California 2018
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California 2023
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit, 2018
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- Platt College, B.S., Multimedia Design
Areas of Practice:
- Speaker and author on Landlord/Tenant Law
- Author of a published decision in Dziubla v. Piazza (2020) 59 Cal.App.5th 140