Christopher A. Rousseau
2300 Clayton Road, Suite 1350 Concord, CA 94520 800-525-1690
Christopher (Chris) Rousseau is a Trial Attorney in our Concord office, handling residential unlawful detainer cases. Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, Chris practiced residential landlord/tenant law in Sonoma County.
- Colorado Bar, 2020 (inactive)
- California Bar, 2021
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A., U.S. History
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Judicial Extern for the Honorable Andrea Schleifer, Circuit Court of Cook County
- Former Intern, Domestic Violence Legal Clinic
- Former Legal Intern, Prairie State Legal Services
- Former Legal Intern, Chicago Legal Clinic, Inc.
- Former volunteer, Center for Access to Justice & Technology