Craig McMahon was the Principal Attorney in a small firm before joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP in 1999. Mr. McMahon has more than 20 years experience as an attorney. He serves as a private mediator, consults on discrimination and fair housing issues across the United States and defends discrimination claims made under the Fair Employment and Housing Act, the Unruh Civil Rights Act, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- California Bar, 1981
- Federal Bar, 1981
- Western State University School of Law, J.D.
- San Diego State University, B.S. Business Administration
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Past Director, San Diego Crime Victims Fund
- Past Director and Past Executive Committee Member for the San Diego State University Aztec Athletic Foundation
- Past Member of the Trial Awards Committee for the San Diego Trial Lawyers
- General Counsel, BOMA San Diego
- Adjunct Professor, University of California at San Diego