Cynthia Stelzer is the Managing Partner for the Business Real Estate Group in San Diego. Ms. Stelzer joined the firm’s Business Real Estate Group in 2006 and brought with her extensive litigation knowledge. Her practice includes providing counsel in both transactional and litigation matters focusing on business and real property issues, including commercial unlawful detainers, commercial breach of lease actions and actions involving boundary and title disputes, easements, partition and adverse possession. Ms. Stelzer practices further in the area of bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, and in the field of commercial owner’s association representation.
Ms. Stelzer represents commercial landlords, property managers, business owners and real estate investors in business and complex real estate issues. Since joining the Business Real Estate Group, Ms. Stelzer has handled thousands of matters involving commercial disputes. Her clientele consists of the top commercial brokerage and management companies nationwide. Ms. Stelzer currently serves as General Counsel for the Building Owners and Managers Association, San Diego chapter. In addition to being an attorney, Ms. Stelzer is a licensed broker and realtor and uses this expertise to grow her practice.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Ms. Stelzer earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in English from the University of California at Santa Barbara. She obtained her Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine University where she was an editor on the Dispute Resolution Law Journal and a Founding Student Board Member of the Center for Entrepreneurship and Technology Law.
- California Bar, 2003
- Federal Bar, 2005
- Pepperdine University, School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. English
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- General Counsel and member, Building Owners and Managers Association, San Diego
- California Department of Real Estate, Broker
- Member, San Diego Association of Realtors®
- Past member, Commercial Real Estate Women
- Recipient, CALI Award, International Trade & Finance, 2000
- Recipient, Witkins Award, International Trade & Finance, 2000