Patrick O’Laughlin is the Managing Partner of the Creditors’ Rights Practice Group. The practice group has a staff of 50.
- California Bar, 1997
- Maine Bar, 1996
- Nevada Bar, 2005
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Maine, B.S. Business Administration
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- California State Bar Committee on Professional Liability Insurance
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Professor, University of San Diego
- Professor, Southwestern College
- Professor, Cuyamaca College
- Instructor, Continuing Legal Education: Ethics, Contracts, Real Property, Creditors' Rights
- Regular speaker for members of the real estate industry
- Author of numerous articles on creditors' rights published in trade magazines and law journals.