Daniel C. McCandless
7676 Hazard Center Drive, Suite 900 San Diego, CA 92108 800-338-6039
Daniel (Dan) McCandless is an Associate Attorney in our San Diego office. Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, Mr. McCandless was a sole practitioner, owning and operating a boutique family law practice, this after working for a large law firm for a number of years. Prior to Mr. McCandless becoming an attorney, he worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP, specializing in corporate tax matters.
Mr. McCandless’ practice focuses on residential landlord/tenant matters, government owned housing, subsidized housing and unlawful detainers.
- California Bar, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California 2013
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D
- Creighton University, B.A, Business Administration, Finance
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- President, Friends of the La Jolla Recreation Center
- Former volunteer, California Innocence Project
- Former member, "San Diego Journal of Climate and Energy Law
- Former member, Environmental Law Society and American Constitution Society
- Former member, National Mock Trial Team, University of San Diego
- Former volunteer, Nebraska Special Olympics