James McKinley has been practicing landlord/tenant law since 1993. He has tried thousands of unlawful detainer cases and is a frequent speaker on Preventive Law.
- California Bar, 1991
- Federal Bar, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Central, Eastern and Southern Districts of California, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 2003
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D.
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, B.A. Behavioral Science
Areas of Practice:
- Speaker on landlord/tenant law for various apartment associations and community groups.