Jing Tsang is an Associate Attorney in our Irvine office. She handles residential landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers.
Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, Ms. Tsang worked at a business litigation firm where she successfully represented corporations and individuals in numerous business and real estate disputes, as well as employer defense and commercial landlord/tenant matters. In law school, Ms. Tsang was the Editor-in-Chief of the Whittier Law Review and received CALI Awards in Legal Writing and Professional Skills (Legal Writing II), in addition to getting a Business Law Concentration and Legal Writing Certificate.
- California Bar, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2015
- Whittier Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Criminology, Law & Society
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Law Clerk for the Honorable William M. Monroe
- Editor in Chief, Law Review 2009-2010
- Recipient, Eugene S. Mills Scholarship
- Author, “California’s Drug Reform Policies: Past, Present, and Future,” 30 Whittier L. Rev. 887 (2009)