Lan N. Fullerton
Lan Nguyen Fullerton is a Senior Attorney for the Northern California Business Real Estate Group in the Concord Office. Lan has over 10 years of experience in real estate litigation, covering commercial and residential landlord/tenant matters, co-owner disputes, neighbor disputes, and all stages of civil litigation. Lan successfully represents businesses and individual clients in civil court, jury and bench trials, administrative hearings, mediations, arbitrations, pre-litigation matters, and is instrumental in obtaining favorable results for clients.
Lan graduated from Golden Gate University School of Law, where she was Dean’s Merit Scholar and received her J.D. with Certificates of Specialization in Real Estate Law and Litigation.
Lan has been named to the “Rising Stars” list published by Super Lawyers Magazine every year since 2018, a distinction reserved for only 2.5% of attorneys in Northern California.
- California Bar, 2013
- Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D.
- San Francisco State University, B.A., Economics
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former member, Asian Pacific American Law Students Association
- Former member, Phi Delta Phi
- Former member, Golden Gate University Alumni Board of Directors 2017-2020
- Speaker and author on Landlord/Tenant Law
- Member, Real Property Section, State Bar of California
- Awarded Northern California Super Lawyers Rising Star 2018-2022
- Dean's List, Golden Gate University School of Law, 2011
- Recipient, CALI Award, Real Property
- Recipient, CALI Award, Appellate Advocacy
- Dean's List, San Francisco State University, 2008, 2009