Leslie Salvador is an attorney in our Concord office. Her practice focuses on residential landlord/tenant matters.
- California Bar, 2021
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D.
- Saint Mary's College of California, B.S., Accounting
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Alumni Board Member, Guyette Leadership Fellows
- Former Volunteer, Center for Inclusion and Diversity, 2018-2020
- Former Student Member, Kennedy Inn of Court, 2019-2020
- Former Executive Board Member, Public Legal Services Society, 2019-2020
- Former Legal Intern, Sant Clara County District Attorney's Office - Insurance Fraud Team
- Former Legal Intern, San Francisco's City Attorney's Office - Public Integrity & Investigations Team
- Former Legal Intern, California Department of Justice, Employment & Administrative Mandate Section