Mackenzie Gonzales is an Associate Attorney in the Landlord/Tenant Practice Group in the Los Angeles office. She handles landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers for residential properties. Ms. Gonzales also has experience in litigating Fair Debt Collection Practices and Rosenthal Act cases.
- California Bar, 2021
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Central and Eastern Districts of California, 2021
- North Carolina Central University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Entertainment Law and Industry Certificate
- Sam Houston State University, B.A., Mass Communications
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former member, North Carolina Central Law Review
- California Department of Real Estate, Salesperson