Manisha Bajaj is a Trial Attorney in our Los Angeles office. She handles landlord/tenant disputes, representing landlords in residential and commercial matters. Manisha has successfully represented landlords in multiple jury and bench trials in Los Angeles County as well as settled hundreds of cases.
- California Bar, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2013
- Phoenix School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Political Science
- University of California, Los Angeles, Paralegal Certificate in Litigation/Corporate
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Summer Judicial Extern, United States District Court, Central Division
- Former Summer Judicial Extern, Los Angeles Criminal Justice Court
- Fluent in Hindi and Punjabi