Manisha K. Bajaj
915 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1650 Los Angeles, CA 90017 800-577-4587
Manisha Bajaj is a Partner in the Los Angeles office. She handles landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers for residential and commercial properties. Ms. Bajaj has successfully represented landlords in jury trials and has litigated numerous bench trials. She regularly settles non-payment of rent, breach of contract and nuisance cases.
- California Bar, 2013
- Phoenix School of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Political Science
- University of California, Los Angeles, Paralegal Certificate
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Judicial Intern, United States District Court, Central Division
- Former Intern, Office of the Solicitor General
- Former Judicial Intern, Los Angeles Criminal Justice Court
- Fluent in Hindi and Punjabi