Paul Goodwin is a Trial Attorney in our Irvine office. He has many years of experience and has tried thousands of cases on landlord/tenant and unlawful detainer matters.
- California Bar, 1991
- Federal Bar, 1991
- U.S. District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California
- California Southern Law School, J.D.
- Pacific Union College, B.A. History
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Past President, California Apartment Associaton Greater Inland Empire
- Director, California Apartment Associaton Greater Inland Empire
- Member, Government Affairs Committee, California Apartment Associaton Greater Inland Empire
- Member, San Bernardino County Bar Association
- Speaker on Landlord/Tenant Law, Crime Free Housing Program
- Adjunct Professor, San Bernardino Valley College and University of Redlands 2005-2008