R. Scott Andrews is a Trial Attorney in our Irvine office. He has many years of experience in both landlord/tenant law and bankruptcy litigation. He has tried thousands of unlawful detainer matters in Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, Los Angeles and San Diego counties. He also specializes in bankruptcy litigation representing creditors exclusively.
- California Bar, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2002
- U.S. District Court for the Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of California, 2003
- Whittier Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Irvine, B.A., Criminology, Law & Society
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Judicial Extern for the Los Angeles Superior Court, Long Beach Courthouse