Richard Brown is a former commissioned naval officer and has also had a lengthy career as an attorney. Mr. Brown has been with our firm since the year 2000 as a research, analysis, and investigation specialist. He is experienced with document intensive and complex business litigation, real property disputes, mechanic’s liens, occupational safety and health issues and issues involving the American’s with Disabilities Act as well as both the federal Fair Housing Act and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act.
- California Bar, 1979
- Federal Bar, 1979
- Western State University School of Law, J.D.
- California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, B.A. Political Science
Areas of Practice:
- ADA Defense
- Collections/Creditors' Rights
- Construction Law
- Landlord/Tenant Commercial
- Lease and Document Production and Reviews (Commercial)
- Lease and Document Production and Reviews (Residential)
- Lease Negotiations (Commercial)
- Property Disputes/Easements
- Real Estate and Business Litigation
- Real Estate and Business Transactions