Richard Brown is a former commissioned naval officer and has also had a lengthy career as an attorney. Mr. Brown has been with our firm since the year 2000 as a research, analysis, and investigation specialist. He is experienced with document intensive and complex business litigation, real property disputes, mechanic’s liens, and occupational safety and health issues.
- California Bar, 1979
- Federal Bar, 1979
- Western State University School of Law, J.D.
- California State Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo, B.A. Political Science
Areas of Practice:
- Collections/Creditors' Rights
- Construction Law
- Landlord/Tenant Commercial
- Lease and Document Production and Reviews (Commercial)
- Lease and Document Production and Reviews (Residential)
- Lease Negotiations (Commercial)
- Property Disputes/Easements
- Real Estate and Business Litigation
- Real Estate and Business Transactions