S. Elliot Hakakzadeh
915 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 1650 Los Angeles, CA 90017 800-577-4587
Elliot Hakakzadeh is an Associate Attorney in the Landlord/Tenant Group in the Los Angeles office, handling landlord/tenant matters and unlawful detainers. Prior to joining KTS, Mr. Hakakzadeh was an academic coach at a law school where he taught torts, academic skills and bar prep.
- California Bar, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2019
- Southwestern Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., History, Political Science, summa cum laude
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Volunteer, Inner City Law Center and Southwestern Law School Small Claims Clinic
- Former Board Member, Jewish Law Student Association
- Team Lead, Journal of International Media & Entertainment Law
- Recipient, CALI Award of Excellence: Law & Religious Institutions Seminar; International & Comparative Intellectual Property Law; Legal Analysis, Writing and Skills II
- Recipient, Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services
- Fluent in Farsi