Sandra Adhami is the Senior Office Attorney in our San Diego office. Prior to joining Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP, Ms. Adhami was a sole practitioner with a general practice covering multiple areas of civil law. She has handled a variety of matters including landlord/tenant, consumer, code compliance, insurance bad faith, family and small claims.
Ms. Adhami’s practice will focus on residential landlord/tenant matters, government owned housing, post-foreclosure evictions and subsidized housing.
- California Bar, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 2019
- California Western School of Law, J.D
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Master of Public Administration
- San Diego State University, B.A., Public Administration
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Former Volunteer Attorney, Legal Aid Society, Unlawful Detainer and Temporary Restraining Order Clinic
- Former Legal Intern, San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program, Madge Bradley Domestic Violence Clinic
- Former General Counsel for a real estate holding company