Susan Lamson is an attorney for the Business Real Estate Group in San Diego. She has specialized in real estate transactions for approximately 25 years with practice emphasis in commercial real estate and business transactions including complex commercial leasing, acquisitions and sales of all types of commercial properties, financing, title matters, lease renegotiations, acquisitions and sales of businesses.
- Calfornia Bar, 1983
- University of California, Hastings College of Law, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.S., Psychology, Highest Honors
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, Real Property Section, State Bar of California
- Former Editor, Note & Comment Section, Constitutional Law Quarterly
- Expert witness in real property litigation in state and federal courts