Wendy St. John
7676 Hazard Center Drive, Suite 900 San Diego, CA 92108 800-338-6039
Wendy St. John has practiced law with Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP since 1984 and has been a Senior Partner at KTS since 1990. Ms. St. John specializes in representing owners and managers of real property and has been a trial attorney for many years. Her litigation experience includes thousands of court trials, jury trials, arbitration and mediation. Her expertise includes residential, commercial, evictions after foreclosure as well as breach of lease matters.
- California Bar, 1983
- Federal Bar, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Central District of California, 1983
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.S. French
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, San Diego Housing Commission's Landlord/Tenant Advisory Committee
- Member, Southern California Rental Housing Association, Legislative Committee
- Former Board Member, California Apartment Association, San Diego Division
- Former Co-chair of the Municipal Court Committee
- Former Pro Bono Representation for Rachel's Women's Center, Catholic Charities
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Speaker on landlord/tenant law
- Instructor, California State Bar continuing Education of the Bar
- Instructor, California Department of Real Estate
- Updated California Continuing Education of the Bar "Action Guide: Handling Unlawful Detainers"s
- Top Rated Lawyer-AV® Preeminent™, Martindale-Hubbell
- Inns of Court Commendation for Outstanding Service
- Selected as one of the Top Lawyers in 2013 and 2019 by "San Diego Magazine"