Wendy St. John has practiced law with Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP since 1983 and has been a Senior Partner at KTS since 1990. She specializes in litigation, and has tried thousands of cases. Her litigation experience also includes arbitration, mediation, and jury trials. She has expertise in evictions after foreclosure, commercial evictions and breach of lease matters.
- California Bar, 1983
- Federal Bar, 1983
- U.S. District Court for the Southern and Central District of California, 1983
- University of San Diego Law School, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.S. French
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Former Co-chair of the Municipal Court Committee
- Former Pro Bono Representation for Rachel's Women's Center, Catholic Charities
- Former San Diego Civil Round Table for Judges and Attorneys
- El Cajon Civil Court Advisory Committee
- Speaker on landlord/tenant law for apartment associations
- Guest speaker/instructor at Cuyamaca College, Southwestern Community College and University of California at San Diego
- Former instructor California Department of Real Estate-approved courses
- Inns of Court Commendation for Outstanding Service
- Selected as one of the Top Lawyers in 2013 and 2019 by "San Diego Magazine"