Whitney Heys is an Associate Attorney with Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP’s Business Real Estate Group in San Diego. Ms. Heys counsels clients in both transactional and litigation matters and has extensive experience representing owners, landlords, and property managers in unlawful detainer litigation. Ms. Heys also counsels clients regarding landlord/tenant disputes and assists in transactional matters such as residential and commercial leasing, the negotiation of case resolution, and the drafting of agreements. She also practices in landlord/tenant law, including the review of leases and addenda that conform to California law.
- California Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 2010
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- Arizona State University, B.S. Justice Studies and Social Inquiry
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Member, Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Former volunteer, Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic