Whitney C. Heys
7676 Hazard Center Drive, Suite 900 San Diego, CA 92108 800-574-5587
Whitney Heys is a Senior Attorney with Kimball, Tirey & St. John LLP’s Business Real Estate Group in San Diego. Ms. Heys is the current author of the KTS Residential Lease Agreement and is experienced with transactional matters such as residential leasing (including the review of lease documents for compliance with California and federal law), the negotiation of case resolution, and the drafting of addenda and agreements. Ms. Heys also counsels clients regarding landlord/tenant disputes and has extensive experience representing owners, landlords and property managers in unlawful detainer litigation.
- California Bar, 2010
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 2010
- California Western School of Law, J.D.
- Arizona State University, B.S. Justice Studies and Social Inquiry
Areas of Practice:
Professional and Civic Engagement:
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association
- Former volunteer, Domestic Violence Restraining Order Clinic
- Author, "Insulin May Protect Against Alzheimer's Disease" The Journal of Biolaw & Business, Vol. 12, Nov. 2, 2009