Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Account Executive for our San Diego office. The purpose of this position is to negotiate settlements in collection cases or, in the alternative, to assist in the firm’s use of the court system to enforce contractual obligations.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Negotiate settlements in collection cases
- Read and understand lease language
- Learn rules of law applicable to the collections process
- Conduct skip tracing investigations
- Communicate with clients and adversaries via phone and email
- Diplomatic and savvy negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Skill and temperament to diffuse conflict
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Previous sales, debt collections, or customer service experience (a sincere interest in the legal profession by an extremely driven individual may suffice in lieu of experience)
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.