We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our firm is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing overall administrative support directly to the Managing Partner of our Landlord Tenant practice group.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Provide overall administrative support to the Managing Partner of the Landlord Tenant practice group
- Communicate with clients by phone and email, including responding to inquiries of a non-legal nature
- Assist with scheduling meetings and overall calendar management
- Complete other miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Previous administrative office experience
- Customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Experience in a law firm or legal environment
- Experience as an executive assistant or legal secretary
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm Friday. Some flexibility in schedule if needed.
We currently offer a hybrid in-office/remote work model in accordance with our COVID-19 Temporary Remote Work Policy. New hire employees will complete the majority of their onboarding and training in-office as deemed necessary for the position by the firm before transitioning to a possible hybrid schedule under this policy, subject to approval by their supervisor.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
The pay range for this position begins at $19.00, depending on experience.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Typing speed
- Desired salary range
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace and will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.