We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our San Diego office is looking for a Client Service Representative to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for reviewing collections accounts for accuracy and completeness and processing a high-volume of documents relating to incoming collection files. There will be heavy contact with clients, verbally and in writing, to request documents and answer questions.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Review newly opened collection files for accuracy and completeness
- Communicate with clients via phone and email to obtain necessary information
- Enter appropriate notes regarding accounts into databases
- Organize reports, calculate invoices, and redact documents
- Provide occasional backup reception coverage; perform other clerical and administrative duties as needed by the department
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills
- Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Versatile computer skills
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Previous rental housing industry experience
- Typing speed of 50 words per minute
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
We currently offer a hybrid in-office/remote work model in accordance with our COVID-19 Temporary Remote Work Policy. New hire employees will complete the majority of their onboarding and training in-office as deemed necessary for the position by the firm before transitioning to a possible hybrid schedule under this policy, subject to approval by their supervisor.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
The pay range for this position is $20.00 to $24.00, depending on experience.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Salary Requirements
- Typing Speed
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.