Statewide law firm is currently seeking an energetic Administrative Assistant with superb organization skills for our San Diego office. With 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. It is our firm’s mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Administrative Assistant will provide Attorneys and Account Executives with administrative support and process a high-volume of paperwork related to judicial enforcement of collection cases on a daily basis. This is a high-volume position that requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
Position is full-time; 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Preparation of a high volume of court forms
- Verbal and written communication with courts, sheriff departments, and various government agencies
- Database research and calendaring
- Minimum typing speed of 50 WPM; *Applicants must provide typing speed*
- Previous office administrative experience
- Excellent written, telephone, and interpersonal communication skills
- Initiative, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to rapid changes in policies and procedures
- Must work well in a team atmosphere against inflexible deadlines and varied pace
- Prior legal experience, especially post-judgment collections and Essential Forms a plus.
- Commissioned Notary
- Some college or degree
Please send salary requirements.
We offer a rewarding work environment with a commitment to creating long-term relationships with our clients by providing excellent customer service. Our firm values a work/ life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and sick time. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, submit your resume, typing speed (WPM) and salary requirements for consideration.