We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our firm is looking for a Case Manager to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for assisting clients and attorneys in legal cases, ensuring timely responses to client questions and concerns. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Communicate with clients by phone and email to provide timely status updates and respond to inquiries of a non-legal nature
- Maintain extensive phone contact with the courts, attorneys, and process servers to obtain case-related information
- Update case files on a daily basis
- Be responsible for billing cases
- Assist with e-filing
- Complete assigned tasks detailed on daily reports to move cases forward
- Provide coverage for the receptionist during breaks on a rotating basis
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Customer service experience in any industry
- Strong administrative office experience
- Versatile computer skills and the ability to multi-task
- Professional phone demeanor in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum typing speed of 45 wpm; 55+ wpm preferred
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Legal knowledge; unlawful detainer experience a plus
- Case management, property management, or billing experience
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm Friday.
We currently offer a hybrid in-office/remote work model in accordance with our COVID-19 Temporary Remote Work Policy. New hire employees will complete the majority of their onboarding and training in-office as deemed necessary for the position by the firm before transitioning to a possible hybrid schedule under this policy, subject to approval by their supervisor.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
The pay range for this position begins at $22.00, depending on experience.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Typing speed
- Desired salary range
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace and will consider all applicants in a manner consistent with the Fair Chance Initiative.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, enhanced office air filtration, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.