Our statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Client Service Representative for our San Diego office. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for reviewing collections accounts for accuracy and completeness and processing a high-volume of documents relating to incoming collection files. There will be heavy contact with clients, verbally and in writing, to request documents and answer questions.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
As a Client Service Representative, you will:
- Review newly opened collection files for accuracy and completeness
- Communicate with clients via phone and email to obtain necessary information
- Enter appropriate notes regarding accounts into databases
- Organize reports, calculate invoices, and redact documents
- Provide occasional backup reception coverage; perform other clerical and administrative duties as needed by the department
Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
This position is temporarily approved to be performed semi-remotely in accordance with our COVID-19 remote work policy. Candidates must be available to work from the office 2 days per week to start. It is expected that the successful candidate will eventually perform the position exclusively from the office.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and time management skills
- Minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Versatile computer skills
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Previous rental housing industry experience
- Typing speed of 50 words per minute
Candidates must have their own equipment necessary to work remotely, including a personal computer or laptop and a reliable internet connection. We offer reimbursement for internet and cell phone usage for business purposes.
WHY WORK FOR US?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Salary requirements
- Typing speed
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, socially-distanced office spaces, daily temperature checks, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization. Employees, clients, and visitors are required to wear face coverings inside the office at all times.