We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our firm is looking for a Credit Dispute Analyst to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will help support the compliance efforts of our Collection division by responding to consumer disputes.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Maintain E-Oscar and ACDV queues
- Analyze and respond to consumer credit history disputes
- Update and maintain the department’s internal credit reporting policies and other relevant procedures; perform light research as needed
- Maintain ongoing partnerships with Credit Reporting Agencies
- Produce reports for management capturing the status of current disputes cases
- Perform other related duties as needed
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Previous administrative office experience
- Customer service skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate well both as a team player and on individual tasks
- Ability to handle a high volume of work while operating against inflexible deadlines
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (FCRA, FDCPA, FACT Act)
- Experience in creditor rights, debt collection, or landlord tenant law
- Familiarity with Lexis-Nexis
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
We currently offer a hybrid in-office/remote work model in accordance with our COVID-19 Temporary Remote Work Policy. New hire employees will complete the majority of their onboarding and training in-office as deemed necessary for the position by the firm before transitioning to a possible hybrid schedule under this policy, subject to approval by their supervisor.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
The pay/salary range for this position begins at $16.50 depending on experience.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Desired salary range
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, enhanced office air filtration, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.