We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our San Diego office is looking for an Intake Specialist to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for opening new accounts for our Collection department with an emphasis on accuracy and client service.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Receive, review, and open collection accounts for the department
- Perform extensive data entry with a high level of accuracy
- Calculate invoices and enter notes into collection databases
- Contact clients via phone and email to obtain missing information
- Provide backup phone coverage for the receptionist as needed
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a high-volume environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Data entry experience
- High-volume, multi-line phone experience
- Property management experience
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
We currently offer a hybrid in-office/remote work model in accordance with our COVID-19 Temporary Remote Work Policy. New hire employees will complete the majority of their onboarding and training in-office as deemed necessary for the position by the firm before transitioning to a hybrid schedule under this policy, subject to approval by their supervisor.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
The pay range for this position begins at $20.00 depending on experience.
To apply, please submit the following:
- Typing speed
- Desired salary range
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, enhanced office air filtration, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.