Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Intake Specialist for our Irvine office. The purpose of this position is to assist attorneys and other individuals involved in the process of filing evictions with the initial case intake phase. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in pursuing a career in the legal profession.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Perform case intake, ensuring that all facts related to new cases are present
- Review leases, legal forms, and correspondence for detail-oriented, specific information
- Contact clients frequently via phone and email to obtain missing information
- Perform extensive data entry with a high level of accuracy
- Minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Versatile computer skills
- Paralegal certificate or in process of obtaining one
- Some law firm background and/or college experience
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience
- ProLaw experience
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume, typing speed, and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.