We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our Concord office is looking for a Legal Administrative Assistant to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will be responsible for providing overall administrative support to our Landlord Tenant practice group.
With over 45 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees, so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Our business hours are 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:00pm Friday.
- Assist with e-filing legal documents
- Perform data entry of information into legal forms and case management software
- Communicate with clients regarding the status of their case and to send and receive documents
- Communicate with the courts by phone to obtain case-related information
- Perform other administrative and clerical duties as needed by the department
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Previous administrative office experience
- Demonstrated customer service experience
- Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work against inflexible deadlines in a team environment
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Law firm experience
- E-filing experience
We currently offer a hybrid in-office remote work model for select positions within the Firm. New hire employees who are offered a hybrid schedule will complete the majority of their onboarding and training in-office as deemed necessary for the position by the firm before transitioning to a hybrid schedule, subject to approval by their supervisor.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
To apply, please submit the following:
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.