Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Money Judgment Processor for our San Diego office. The purpose of this position is to process money judgment defaults with the court in a high-volume environment. This position requires a high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Prepare money judgment declarations, including making calculations as to the amount of the money judgment
- Communicate with clients to prepare the declarations and have them signed
- Follow up with the courts and clients as needed
- Additional administrative duties as needed by the department
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in a high-volume environment
- Ability to comfortably make mathematic calculations
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm
- Previous law firm experience
- ProLaw knowledge
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume, typing speed, and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.