Statewide law firm is seeking a full-time Receptionist for our San Diego office. The successful candidate will serve as the first point of contact for the firm by answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate recipients, and greeting visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
Who We Are:
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Manage a multi-line phone by answering, screening, and forwarding incoming calls
- Greet and welcome visitors, directing them to the appropriate parties
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences
- Maintain conference rooms
- Maintain, process, distribute, and update confidential records and files
- Open, scan, sort, and distribute mail and deliveries
- Maintain and update mailing lists
- Update and maintain law library books
- Prepare documents, labels, letters, and envelopes
- Assist with billing and sending invoices
- Perform additional clerical and receptionist duties as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional demeanor
- High-volume multi-line phone management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.