We are an established real estate law firm with offices across California. Our San Diego office is looking for a Receptionist to join our fast-paced team. If chosen as the successful candidate, you will serve as the first point of contact for the firm by answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate recipients, and greeting visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
With over 40 years in the California legal industry and five offices statewide, our firm was founded on a commitment to customer service that has flourished within our culture of inclusion and diversity. We believe in working hard for our clients each day and in taking care of our employees so they are empowered to do their very best work. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Manage a multi-line phone by answering, screening, and forwarding incoming calls for our Business Real Estate Group and Collection Divisions
- Greet and welcome visitors, directing them to the appropriate parties
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences
- Maintain, process, distribute, and update confidential records and files
- Open, scan, sort, and distribute mail and deliveries
- Prepare documents, labels, letters, and envelopes
- Perform additional clerical duties as needed by either department
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills and a professional demeanor
- High-volume multi-line phone management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Previous experience in a law firm
Position is full-time at 40 hours/week. Schedule is 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
The primary responsibilities of this position require that the work be performed at the office full-time. We are not considering remote candidates at this time.
Why Work for Us?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work-life balance and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
What employees are saying about working with us:
- “The people, atmosphere, culture, and work/life balance are great.”
- “I always feel included, respected, and a part of the team.”
- “I have been given so many opportunities to grow and have learned so much.”
To apply, please submit the following:
- Salary Requirements
Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process. Interviews are currently being conducted by phone or video with possible in-person interviews for finalist candidates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.
Health and Safety:
We are committed to ensuring a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and visitors alike. Our internal safety measures include alternating schedules, socially-distanced office spaces, plexiglass shields, and frequent sanitization.