Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Trial Attorney to work remotely for our Concord office. The ideal candidate will be located in Fresno and must be able to travel regularly to courts and networking events in the region.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
- Try unlawful detainer actions in California state courts on behalf of property owners and managers
- Attend local property management events to increase firm visibility and business
- Draft pre-trial motions, pleadings, and discovery
- Negotiate settlements
- General overview of landlord-tenant principles and California Civil Code
- Knowledge of various rent control ordinances, unlawful detainer law, and post-foreclosure eviction law
- Strong writing, oral advocacy, trial preparation, and presentation skills
- Ability to listen to and work with people of all educational, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds who may have differing communication abilities
- D. and active California Bar license
- Jury trial experience
- Admission into federal courts
- Contact with the rental housing industry
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.