Statewide law firm is currently seeking a full-time Trial Department Assistant for our Irvine office. The purpose of this position is to ensure the efficient and timely production of all pre and post-trial documents in the trial phase of the unlawful detainer process.
With over 40 years working in the California legal industry and 5 offices statewide, our firm has experienced continuous growth. We are committed to creating long-term relationships with our clients through excellent customer service. It is our mission to provide the highest quality, cost-effective legal services to our clients.
Position is full-time; Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-5:30pm and Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Maintain communication with attorneys regarding upcoming court cases
- Respond to client inquiries via phone and email
- Contact clients prior to trial to confirm dates, times, and court locations
- Make calls to court for processing of trial matters
- Update ProLaw and complete events following trial
- Bill files, sort and distribute mail, and other duties as assigned
- Previous administrative office experience
- Experience with e-filing
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and complete work in a timely and efficient manner
- Formal legal training and/or trial experience
- Essential Forms, ProLaw, and Pacer efficiency
- Knowledge of unlawful detainers and local county court rules and procedures
- Bankruptcy law experience
Why Should You Apply?
Our firm offers a rewarding work environment that values a work/life balance, promotes inclusivity, and fosters a culture of professional growth and opportunities. We provide a comprehensive compensation package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and sick time.
If you meet the requirements above, please submit your resume and salary requirements for consideration. Candidates who meet the criteria for the position will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values diversity in our workplace.